A week-long journey of deep healing and introspective inquiry toward realization of our true nature in the wild and beautiful pacific coast of Costa Rica. We will establish a consistent practice of yoga meditation and breath work to offer us clarity and discernment of latent tendencies of the mind that keep us from this realization. You will be guided through a coconut water fast and practice of silent self inquiry that ends in an ecstatic celebration with the local community. This will be a truly transformative and heart opening experience. Waterfall and nature excursions, sunset meditations, and devotional chanting are a few of the events that will occur to support a joyful transformation into the bliss of our own divine truth.
“Los Portales" (The Portals) is our special healing sanctuary that is nestled in the jungle of the Costa Rican mountains, overlooking the ocean and whales tail. Expect regular visits from our jungle friends; toucans during sunsets, howler and capuchin monkeys, humming birds, blue morphed butterflies and sloths. This space is an incredible manifesting portal that can give clarity and direction.
Get ready to transform
- Create a new relationship to food with a local diet of tropical fruit leading to a 3 day Coconut water fast and intentional reintroduction of food in a mindful and deeply connected way.
- Daily yoga, pranayama and meditation classes with Lexi and Davey Joe
- Shamanic journeying
- 2 Breathwork journeys
- Energy healing ceremony
Excursions to waterfall, private beaches, rivers
-Learn the power of prayer and mantra
- Devotional Chanting
- Releasing addiction and limiting thought patterns
- 2 Cacao Ceremonies
- Community Ecstatic dance celebration
- Special Deals if you come with a friend and share accommodations!
Meet the Facilitators
Sunset Master Suite
This second story suite offers direct access to our beautiful terrace overlooking the pacific ocean with a perfect sunset view. This suite has a giant private bathroom with a jacuzzi style tub and jungle views.
This room has access to a large shared living and kitchen space.
- Sat, Mar 19Savegre de AguirreMar 19, 2022, 7:00 PM – Mar 26, 2022, 7:00 PMSavegre de Aguirre, Dominical, Puntarenas Province, Savegre de Aguirre, Costa Rica